Sabado, Nobyembre 10, 2012
Just my thought
I think this day was exhausted day for me. I've done a lot of things and I really enjoy it. I know it will help me to become a better person..I don't think so that I hate this semester. I pray that it will be my luckiest semester and GOD's favor will always there for me to bring me on the top and not at the bottom. I feel that it is my time to shine and prove to everyone that I am not weak and useless in this world. I know it is impossible to be one of them but with GOD nothing is impossible so help me GOD :D.. I need to endure all these things and at the end of the day I will success. I am not optimistic all the time but HIS words will still remain and reign in my heart. It's so sad to reminisce the failures I have undergone but I know that it was the price to my success in the near future. I need to find where is my weakness and strength but sometimes I am too doubtful if I can do it. Indeed, life is too short and I don't want to regret all the things I wanted to do in life.I know that it is not a hindrance to take the challenge that I want to do in life. I want to the things I wanted to do without hesitation. I should win and fight all the negatives. GOD is my inspiration He is the center of my life. He serves as a catalyst in my life. I am a mediocre, I want it this way but I want to feel the luxury in life ..wait...I only wish for that..only a wish..but be careful what you wish for because I just might get it.hehe..by the way it is not my will be done but JESUS your will be done in my life.. I am GOD's masterpiece..
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento