Lunes, Oktubre 1, 2012

My Intramural Life 2012

2012 INTRAMS DARES TO MOVE SPORTS TO ADVANCED LEVELS 

The University Intramurals, themed Dare to Move: Advancing Unity, Dedication and Involvement Through Sports and Extra-curricular Activities

The co-curricular event as expected will suspend educational activities inside classrooms to bring to the playing fields other learning objectives and experiences, such as having friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

It is good to witnessed the events and activities during our intramural days. I joined parade at that time and it was me who holds our council seal. I will not missed out the first day of intramurals because the main event are always in the first day. I watched cheerdance, dancesports, must pop idol and pageant. Together with my classmates and friends, I enjoyed watching all of the main event. In the 2nd day of intramurals, I have seen the larong pinoy which was played by different department or units that was fun and at that time I remember my childhood days. And the following days, I didn't witnessed the rest of the event because I'm tired and I know I have nothing to do at school that's why I decided not to go. Maybe that is one of my mistake why I am not totally happy this intrams but still I'm glad that I participated the parade..Check out my picture below because that is an evidence..hehehe



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento