I am happy and contented with the life I have. I will not ask for more. Instead, I will appreciate God's gift. I am happy and satisfy that I have. Fame?Rich?Title holder? It is worthless!I don't wish for that but being a title less in this world is my great achievement. Why? because I am a title holder in GOD'S world. : ) I don't have fame so that everyone will know me. I don't need to get insecure with others lifestyle or possession in this world. I will not cry and regret to be an ordinary person in this world but I will strive hard to become famous for the glory of GOD. I'm in love with God whom I know He will always there to guide and protect me. Like King Saul?Solomon said, he had everything that he wanted but at the end of the day IT IS WORTHLESS!I don't need to worry about this life because it is just temporary but I aim to enter the kingdom of God!
I want to be a servant of God and I will owe my life for Him. I want to preach the good news to everyone and touch their lives. I want to create big impact to the children through God's word. I SERVED ONLY HIM!
(Y)
TumugonBurahin